The Driver (we let him think that, but he is the CEO)
A company must have a driver that will take the company and its people to the place it needs to be. The driver must do it in safety, in the best possible way. The driver must deliver results for everyone; the customers, the staff, and the company.
Adam Worsfold is an original founder of ONIX AUDIO. He remains our principal designer. He owned ONIX Audio from 1985 to 1991. He is English and loves music and movies.
Why he is our CEO:
- Adam built the brand, ONIX AUDIO, when he was only 21 years old. ONIX is known and was sold in over 28 countries.
- Everything made by ONIX DNA is still designed and made in the UK.
- Adam lives music and reproduction of it and has done so since he was 4 years old, when he got his first record player.
- He is often criticised for his direct approach, but many admire his tenacity in standing behind it.
- He hates the general degrade of standards in all walks of life. The relentless pursuit of cost cutting, mostly without benefit to the end user or society, drives him nuts.
- He loves anyone that displays individuality and passion. Progress is only made by people.
What is his driving force?
- Adam drives the company with ideals many struggle to comprehend or understand why.
- All companies are built by people, everyone must enjoy each day at work, and customers feel the culture of a company in its products.