There has to be a driver. The driver must have a clear vision of what the direction is, they must believe the road will take the company and its people to the place it needs to be and they must do it in safety, in the best possible way. They must deliver the result for everyone - the customers, the staff, and the company itself.
Who he is:
- Adam is one of the original founders of ONIX AUDIO in 1984. He is and remains our principal designer. He was the sole owner of ONIX Audio from 1985 to 1991. Tony Brady, also an electronic designer and Adam continually perfected audio redproduction. He is English and loves BRITISH HI-FI and music.
What he has done:
- Adam started to build the brand, ONIX AUDIO, when he was only 21 years old. ONIX became known and sold in over 28 countries.
- ONIX AUDIO was designed and made in the UK until 1991. Everything made by ONIX DNA is still designed and made in the UK.
- The brand ONIX was registered by Adam in 1988 and to this day, he still owns it. It has been used on other products, but NEVER with his/our consent. Unless it's made by ONIX DNA, it's not an ONIX product.
- Adam lives music and reproduction of it and has done so since he was 4 years old, when he got his first record player.
- Though he is often disliked for his direct opinion, it does have others admire his tenacity in standing behind it.
- He hates the general degrade of standards in all walks of life, in particular todays products. The relentless pursuit of cost cutting, mostly without benefit to the end user or society, drives him nuts.
- He loves anything or anyone that displays individualty and passion. Progress is only made by people with integrity.
- Adam drives the company with ideals many struggle to comprehend or understand why.
- A company will only prosper and grow if it makes money. He does not hide this basic requirement needed to grow and flourish.
- The people building a company should be proud to be part of a team creating products that succeed in what they are designed to do. They must be worth the money they cost, and last as long as the customer wants them too.
- All companies are built by people, everyone must enjoy each day at work, and customers feel the culture of a company in its products.